Friday, April 3, 2009

Time for Closure

My brother-in-law Ralph suggested that my blog needed closure. So here is my final post about this terrific experience! For those of you that want to see the "Reader's Digest" version, I've posted on the Patagonia company blog, The Cleanest Line, www.thecleanestline.com.

I've returned to my desk job now, and have gotten into the swing of things. It took about a week to get reacquainted with my projects, but due to the fact that everything was so capably handled by my co-workers, I had no fires to put out when I got back. It is still hard to believe I was given an opportunity to work overseas while maintaining my job here. What a brilliant way to share resources with small environmental groups.

Thanks for reading and I hope I didn't lose any of you along the way...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment